Some signs that you might be pregnant:
- Missed or irregular period
- Nausea, vomiting, “morning sickness”
- Frequent urination
- Sore breasts
- Feeling tired
- Weight gain
How can I know for sure?
The initial step is to get a pregnancy test. PCC offers lab-quality pregnancy tests at no cost to you. If you have a positive test, having an ultrasound can assess whether the pregnancy is viable and how far along you are.
Why do I need an ultrasound?
- Confirms that the pregnancy is in the uterus
- Confirms the viability of the pregnancy, i.e. Can a heartbeat be detected?
- Determines how far along you are in your pregnancy and the due date
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options. PCC offers free, limited ultrasounds. Click here to set up your appointment.
How do I get a pregnancy test or ultrasound?
PCC offers pregnancy testing and limited ultrasound at no charge. Ultrasounds are provided by a registered nurse or sonographer and are reviewed by a doctor. These medical professionals can answer questions that you might have about pregnancy and your options. Contact us, or text or call us at 417-877-0800 to make an appointment.