THURSDAYS: 9 AM-Noon
1342 E Primrose St, Floor 3
Springfield, MO 65804
What to expect when you visit our walk-in clinic:
When you arrive at Pregnancy Care Center (1342 E Primrose St, Floor 3), please ride the elevator to the third floor and tell our friendly front desk team that you are here for a pregnancy test. One of our compassionate coaches will meet you and go through a short intake process with you. She will then take you to the lab restroom, where you will collect your sample for the pregnancy test. Once your results are ready a few minutes later, one of our staff Registered Nurses will deliver the results to you in a private, confidential space. If you are interested in scheduling an ultrasound, the nurse will be happy to discuss that with you when she delivers the test results.
Things to know before coming to the walk-in clinic:
- Please bring your photo ID
- You may bring up to one adult guest—no children, please
- Your appointment will last about 30 minutes
- We cannot guarantee you will be seen as soon as you arrive. We will see clients on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The last walk-in client will be seen at 12pm. All other clients will need to make an appointment with the front desk or come back the following Thursday.
Can’t make it on a Thursday morning? No problem!
We have availability Monday–Thursday for scheduled appointments. You can call or text us at (417) 877-0800 to find an appointment time that is convenient for you!